Monday 1 September 2014

You're Awesome Punch Art Encouragement Card

Hi Everyone

When I was asked to make an encouragement card for a card swap group I'm part of, I had no clue where to start! I've never made an encouragement card before - Punch art to the rescue! I spotted my word window and small oval punches and got started. Here's my card, not my usual style but what do you think? 

I tweeked the very cool and adaptable 'Yippee Skippee' stamp set to create the sentiment...the verse actually reads "Never underestimate the power of two" but i just covered up the 'two' with 'You!' from the same stamp set.

Here's what I used to make the Thumbs up!
And the rest of the card:
 Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you