Monday 22 December 2014

Punch Art Recycled Jar Decorating

Hi Everyone

I love meeting new people! I recently connected with a new friend, who like me, loves all things crafty - so instantly we bonded!!  Irene is a beautiful lady who has her own home based business, Crafted Creations. I was thrilled when she asked me to redesign her candle jars. With a little 'Pootles' inspiration, I came up with this cute Coastal Cabana & Crumb Cake combo. I 
With just a few Stampin' Up! punches Irene can now pre–cut everything she needs. She can even go mobile! She can even punch out her shapes while she's in the car waiting for school to be let out.

What do you think?? Here's what I used...
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Thanks for stopping by today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you