Wednesday 28 January 2015

Today and Everyday - Hanging Laterns

Hi Everyone

Todays card is a Thank You card for a work colleague who outdid himself with some project work.  Thank you Aaron!  It seems I just can't resist to make a card with my Blendabilities (I'm totally addicted!) All the new and existing stamp sets have such gorgeous designs that it makes colouring them (blending) so easy. I usually stick to 3 colours max on my cards, but I love the masculine mix of colours here, they work well.  From the picture you can't really tell that this card is actually A5 sized, that there was plenty of room for everyone to say thanks!

Earn the CHERRY COBBLER & DAFFODIL DELIGHT Blendabilities for FREE during Sale-a-bration! Each $90 order will earn you a free item from the 2015 Saleabration Catalogue - click here to choose your free item.

Here's my card...

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you