Monday 12 October 2015

Luscious Vampire Bite for CCREW1015HF


I have created a Triangle Treat Pouch as my 3rd project for the Splitcoast Stampers 'Creative Crew'
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=20742
Punch art is one of my most favourite techniques! I love creating new & unique projects in this way.   Using the vampire chocolates as my inspiration (the inspiration that got eaten actually) I have created a Triangle Treat Pouch.  I scored the bse on my Simply Scored, I have the measurements below for you. This pouch is open on either side, so you can slide a little pouch of treats in very easily.

How to create the Mouth & Teeth
I've used 2 new papers from the Holiday Catty to glitz up this project. The Red Foil sheets were perfect for the Vampire Luscious Lips here. Cut from the new Delicate Ornament Thinlits, I trimmed the top of the ornament off and then cut an oval (Extra-large oval punch) to create one side of the mouth. Arrange & stick the 2 halves together when you're happy with the lip shape.
For the teeth I used the Pansy punch - simply cut up the petals and arrange in the mouth. I free cut the fangs!  I have showcased teeth like this before on another card - click here to see.

Watch out she bites!!
Here are the measurements so you too can create this:
  • Box Base - A4 Basic Black Cardstock- cut to 6" x 10"
  • Box Base scored along the 10" side @ 3/4", 3-3/4", 5", 6-1/4 "& 9-1/4"
  • Black Glimmer Panel - 2-1/2" x 5-3/4"


Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you