Tuesday 8 November 2016

NEW Occasions & Saleabration Catalogues Product Preview #onstage2016

I have been so blessed this past week to have been able to go along to the OnStage Live event in Brisbane!!! WOO HOO. Firstly thank you to my wonderful husband, without your support it would not have been possible! Secondly thanks to my great friend and downline Irene - it was so awesome to have you come along for the ride too! Thirdly - a MASSIVE thank you to the 28 other Crazy Crafters who joined in and made the trip from all over the country so we could all be together in Brissy - it was truly epic! Here we are...
New Catalogues! As OnStage attendees we had the priviledge of seeing, playing and even ordering NEW OCCASION & SALEABRATION items....eeeeek - I can't tell you how excited I am about this!  Until now we have been unable to share everything, but now I can tell you everything so here goes!
Some of my favourite items & projects so far are...
Just look at these adorable creations....
Our Make & Takes....
 
 
 
 
Free Stamp Sets...
Making new friends and seeing old ones too...
 
 
 
 
 
 Thanks so much for stopping by. If you would like to receive the new catalogues as soon as they are available click here to register. Can't wait that long? Join my team The Midnight Craft Studio and see and order the new products as early as Dec!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Carolina! Great close up pics of some new gear....... I'm so excited to see what you make- you're so talented xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your creations and pictures, Carolina! I adore following so many of you South Pacific gals from here in the States! Thanks for the inspirations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you