Here is my creation...
Card base measurements:
- x1 A4 sheet cut down to 5 3/4" x long A4 length
- Score at 4 1/8" and 8 1/4" (along the long edge)
Front panel measurements:
- x1 Whisper White piece measuring 3 1/2" x 5" - stamped first
- Cut into 4 pieces that measure 3 1/2" x 1 1/4" each - feel free to cut thinner if you wish
- Stick down on a layered 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Smokey Slate
- TIP: Play with the panels on the backing piece first, then stick the outer panels down first, to allow you to adjust the spacing of the inner panels.
Special techniques: Sponging the Edges.
I've created a softer look by sponging the edges of the white cardstock with Crumb Cake carrying the colour over towards the middle of the panels, then for more dimension and darker edges I added Soft Suede (taking care to only sponge the very edges) for a darker look.
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz Ink pad & Crumb Cake marker for script background, Crumb Cake & Soft Suede (sponging edges)
Thanks for visiting my blog