Sunday 28 August 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - Special Guest Wendy Cranford - Pouring Jar Shaker Card

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. This month we are excited to have a special guest join us Wendy Cranford from USA! Now even better we get to CASE a project and hop along with Wendy herself! Woo Hoo! We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. The full blog lineup below will help you move along to see all the projects. This is a blog hop you will not want to miss out on!
http://www.luvinstampin.com/2016/08/september-2016-free-card-kits-new-host-code.html
http://www.luvinstampin.com
My inspiration came from Wendy's vey cool Halloween card showing a jar of falling lollies or teeth??
I've been wanting to make a pouring shaker card for a while - but I was racking my brain on how to construct it. I have created a quick tutorial on how I made this one, please feel free to use it!
I was excited to use the new Presents & Pinecones DSP that will be available from September 1st in the new Holiday Catalogue! It has some great items and you will love them all too!
 The jars are embossed in Copper on Whisper White paper. Copper is such a cool metallic.
 With just a few dies you can create this 'pouring shaker card' too. I added a full 3-3/4" x 5-1/2" of window sheet to help keep the shape of the rectangle and to ensure I covered all the blank spaces.
Try making this card!
  • Cardbase in Emerald Envy cardstock
  • Half A4 cut @ 10.5cm, scored @ 5-7/8"
  • Window Sheet - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Cherry Cobbler Frame 3-7/8" x 5-5/8"
  • Presents & Pinecones DSP:
  • Cut 2 sheets of 3-3/4" x 5-1/2" one for the front (pinecones) and base (stripes)
  • Adhere the DSP to the Cherry Cobbler then die cut jars & stream as pic above.
  • I fussy cut the inside of the jars out, and stamped a second rim for each, adhered over the top.

Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies

https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=139659&dbwsdemoid=4005871https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=142350&dbwsdemoid=4005871Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think! There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871
Full Blog Line Up




31 comments:

  1. WoW Carolina - this is the best card I've seen using the Jar Framelits - you have inspired to get it out and start using it. I just love your interpretation. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought my Jar card was cool BUT this is Fabulous...Going to try this out myself! AMAZING card and CASE... Well done Carolina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Carolina, awesome case, and love the shaker component, and those stripes in the background, and..... I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it Carolina! I had the idea to make a "real" pouring shaker card a while back but never got around to it. You have totally nailed it!! Great job. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolnia, welcome back after you not being well. You have certainly had time while resting? to think up some more wonderful and how did she do that? creations. Thank you for showing us how with the easy visuals. I may give this ago once I get the time to take the plastic wrapper of the Set, lol. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo a jar of Christmas magic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! I haven't seen a pouring shaker card before! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card Carolina. Absolutely love your blog and ideas . TFS hugs from Scotland x Bibi

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks for stopping by Bibi, I love to shake with a shaker card!!!

      Delete
  10. Love Love Love this card, what a great way to use these sets :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. Wow! CAROLINA YOUR CARDS NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME! you are so creative and I love how you've combined to concepts to create this extended shaker card! Great job!☺☺☺🎉🎉🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete
  12. GIRLFRIEND! You hit this out of the park. AMAZING. Great job ... and you know shaker cards are my FAV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home run!!?! Thanks so much Wendy xox love your comment, really made me lol!

      Delete
  13. What a clever card!! This is really fun to play with. I'm sure your boys would love playing with this shaker cards. Thank you for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually my son really did Satomi! He was shaking it all over the place today! Thanks for the gorgeous comment x

      Delete
  14. What a great card Carolina.....and thanks for your awesome tutorial to go with it....definitely going to have to buy that bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is sooo clever Carolina, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is brilliant Carolina. Another masterpiece! You've taken this to the highest of high levels of shaker cards. Love, love, love it. :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH WOW. This is amazing, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!!! This card looks amazing! You are just so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This is the most creative card I have seen in a very long time! You really rocked this one! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an awesome card Carolina. May have to CASE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a fabulous card - with great directions. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just too fun! Thanks for the idea😊

    ReplyDelete
  23. I couldn't get this to work. The sequins just stuck to the window sheet and didn't move :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you