Tuesday 18 March 2014

Werribee Plaza - Cancer Council Fundraiser

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all keeping well and busy crafting too!   I was at the Werribee Plaza last Friday 14th March and I wanted to share with you some of the highlights from the day. My upline Kylie and a friend Jessie joined me to host a Cancer Council Fundraiser.  Stampin' Up! were very kind and donated a whole box of retired products for us to use and the day was a great success.In fact, my stomach muscles are still very sore from all the laughing and fun that we had.

There we are! Our stand was jam packed with all things SU.  My favourite product to showcase was definately the Big Shot - especially with our Bigshot Sampler and showing people how to create beautiful flowers with the Spiral Flowers Originals Die.


 Hey, thats ME!

The lucky dip was really popular!

The beautiful Kylie!

Congratulations to our main Prize Winner on the day Robyn!
We hope you enjoy all your SU goodies.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you