Friday 30 May 2014

2014 Retired List is out!

Hi everyone!

Quick before they're gone! We will soon welcome the new annual catalogue (which I am soooooo excited about!) but just before we do, we are saying byebye to some of my favourite stamps and accessories!  There are some great bargains so don't wait too long the retired list generally runs out pretty quickly! 
If you place an online order with me you will automatically receive a FREE* NEW annual catalogue when its released! - click here.
(*if you already have an Australian demonstrator please ask her for your copy)


Shop directly at my online store! Click here
 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=977&dbwsdemoid=4005871

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you