Monday 27 October 2014

My 100th Blog Post - Congrats Card

Hi Everyone,

WOW!!! This post marks my 100th blog post! Thanks to everyone that visits, reads and shares my blog. I hope that I can inspire and help you to create beautiful projects too!

Right from my early crafting days (around age 17) I remember taking photos and well back then (1996) you just had your photos actually printed! I still have all those photos in an album.  So in a way I was blogging/pinteresting even then! The old way at least.  
Blogging is such a great way for me to share with you all my crafty projects.  I can pretty much blog anywhere I go!  While I'm on the train, in the car waiting for kinder to finish, during my lunch breaks - anywhere its really cool.

To help celebrate this milestone here's a quick 'Congrats' card I recently made for my Bestie who has just moved into her own home.

I love the how the gold emboss just shines!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Thanks for visiting today


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Carolina, and a big congrats on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you