Friday 21 November 2014

Elvis 40th Birthday Party Invitations

Hi Everyone

As you are reading this post I am actually on my way up to the Sunshine Coast for what I'm sure will be an epic 40th Birthday celebration.  I had the absolute pleasure of creating these invitations for Natalie & Glen and I can't wait to get my dancing shoes on!

Here are my Elvis inspired, Black Record & Cover Invitations.
The finished cover measures 5"x5". To make this cover, keep the longest edge of an A4 sheet of card and cut the 8 1/4" side done to 5". Then with the Simply Scored tool, lay your card down horizontal and score at 5" & 10". This magic tool makes it so easy to recreate by the truck load.

For the most part this card was printed, including Elvis, on a home jet printer. Only 1 stamp was used in the creation of this card.. eeek JUST ONE! Its the sunburst image stamped in the Hello Honey incolour.

Stampin' Up! Supplies - Front cover
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Do you offer to sell a custom version of these? There's no way I can make these

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you