Tuesday 19 May 2015

Everything Eleanor with Petite Petals - more fab cards

If you saw yesterdays post, then 'no' you haven't gone mad I did make more of the same card, just in different colours. I really couldn't help myself - sorry! I just had to make more of this fabulously quick and simple card design.

Here are 3 colour designs Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry & Basic Grey - love'em all!!
Everything Eleanor & Petite Petals pair up really nicely

'To You From Me' in Tempting Turquoise
flowers also stamped in Marina Mist & Island Indigo
'You Made My Day' in Rich Razzleberry
flowers also stamped in Perfect Plum & Wisteria Wonder

'Here for You' in Basic Grey
flowers also stamped in Basic Black and Smoky Slate
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you