Thursday 25 June 2015

Sheltering Tree Wedding Invitations

I'm so excited to be sharing some great news!! If you've already checked out my pictures sorry to disappoint I'm not getting married! lol We have been invited to a wedding! IN LONDON!!! Woo hoo. I had the pleasure of making these beautiful elegant wedding invitations and we're so happy that we are actually going to the UK.
Its been 12 years since my husband and I were there and we have been longing to get back there for years. This time we will be travelling we our little ones, its exciting that we can introduce them to everyone in person. See you in a month!

I'm so please the Sheltering Tree stamp set was carried over into the Annual catalogue. It was an instant hit during its debut in the Occassions catalogue. I've kept the front quite simple with simple layer stamping, a gorgeous bow and 2 love birds (retired).  I printed the word 'invitation' and stamped 'wedding' from Celebrate Today - another annual carry over stamp set.

Here are the invitations I made... there were lots! over 100! Thank you to everyone that has passed on their kind words of appreciation to me, it means a lot xx





Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today, I will keep you posted on our adventures abroad!


2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Absolutely love your work Carolina. How exciting to be going overseas with the boys. Will miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shot a wedding at this place recently. It is such a simple and classic venue to shoot at. The coordinator at NYC wedding venues was also such a pleasure to work with as well as the staff. Would recommend this place for any couple looking for an intimate wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you