Wednesday 3 February 2016

A Nice Cuppa #GDP021

This week I actually had a few cups of tea with a lovely slices of lemon. I wasn't feeling my best and this definately helped! For todays card I was inspired by Brian King's 'colour inspiration' over at the Global Design Project with challenge #GDP021
http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/02/global-design-project-021-colour.html
Here is my Colour Inspired card. I know I'm a bit naughty and I have added in another colour, Crushed Curry. But I think this card needed it. As much as I love Wisteria Wonder, the teacup looked a little lost without the brightness of the Crushed Curry DSP. The DSP strip is actually from the coordinating 'Have a Cuppa DSP stack'. There are so many gorgeous patterns in that stack - its lovely.


Try making this card! Here are the measurements for you:
  • Aussie C6 card base in Whisper White Thick cardstock
  • Wisteria Wonder Frame 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Bermuda Bay Frame 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" square
  • Have a Cuppa DSP Panel 3" x 3" square
  • Crushed Curry DSP Strip 1" x 3-3/4"
Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your awesome and friendly comments!

3 comments:

  1. Love this bright, fun card Carolina. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so neat and perfect! I love the layout and design!! Thank-you for taking the Global Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute as always Carolina! Thanks so much for joining in on this week's colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you