Tuesday 8 March 2016

Flashback to Kinda Eclectic

I'm getting all excited!! I just registered for the next OnStage Local event which is being held in Sydney & Gold Coast this coming April. I'm excited to say I will be going along to SYDNEY!!! I haven't been away from home to attend something like this before...I'm super excited. It's going to be great! I revamped the below card which we made at last years convention. At that time they launched the NEW annual catalogue (current) with the new InColors and new stamps of course.  My fingers and toes are all crossed we get to see the NEW annual Catalogue and new InColors for 2016-2017! 


Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=135350&dbwsdemoid=3002871

Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your awesome and friendly comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you