Tuesday 1 March 2016

Scottish Wallet for Tickets to the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo

Todays project is a ticket wallet! I love my parents and they help us out so much, all the time, never expecting anything in return. So for Christmas I got them tickets to see the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. They were soooo thrilled, we missed out on seeing the event in Scotland when we were there more than 10 years ago now.  This wallet is simply decorated, as the real treat is on the inside! My parents thoroughly enjoyed themselves, I wish I had of gone now too!

 The measurements are just below, this project is super easy but such a great way to present 'print at home' tickets.
Try making this wallet! Here are the measurements for you:
  • Australian A4 sheet of Pacific Point cardstock
  • Score lines along the long edge at 2-3/4" & 7-1/4"  
  • Punch a circle or oval on the inside flap.
Heres a couple pics of my folks and the event...
 
This picture is of the ACTUAL Castle in Scotland!
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your awesome and friendly comments!

1 comment:

  1. We attended this event last August in Edinburgh and it was the best event I have ever attended in my entire life! I'm trying to figure out how to go again in 2017. Highly, highly recommend you go. You will not ever regret it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you