Sunday 17 April 2016

Crazy Crafters April Blog Hop - CASE'ing Brian King

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog for April. This month we are excited to be CASE'ing our very own honourary Crazy Crafter Brian King from USA! Now even better we get to hop along with Brian himself! Woo Hoo! We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. The full blog lineup below will help you move along to see all the projects. This is a blog hop you will not want to miss out on! The team love comments so please show them your support and leave them some blog love. 
Here is Brian's card that inspired me. I LOVE everything about it!! The vertical greeting, the different panels, the black stamped image. Click photo to see Brian's post.
Here is my card, which I photographed in Sydney!!! I literally just got back from OnStage!!!!! I can't wait to share more about it. I really hope you like it. Peacocks are so awesome.
I hope Brian loves this CASE!! I embossed the Peacock in BLACK and WOW it looks so awesome! I also changed the colours of the panels to include a third colour for a bit more vibrancy. You could really create this card in any colour combo and I'm sure it would look fab.
*TIP for stamping on panels: glue your panels to their matching black frame, then temporary adhere your panels to a piece of scrap paper, this way your panels wont move while you stamp on them, remove from the scrap paper and adhere to your project - da dah.
Try stamping your greetings vertically - who would have thought!! Sentiment from Cottage Greetings.
Try making this card! Here are the measurements for you:
  • Aussie C6 card base in Tangerine Tango cardstock
  • Basic Black Frame 3-7/8" x 5-5/8"
  • Very Vanilla Panel 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Tempting Turquoise Panels (x2)1-1/8" x 1-5/8"
  • Basic Panel Frames (x2) 1-1/4" x 1-3/4"
  • Daffodil & Melon Panels (x2) 1-1/8" x 3-3/8"
  • Basic Panel Frames (x2) 1-1/4" x 3-1/2"
Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think! Please check the line up list to see who is up next!
Full Blog Line Up




28 comments:

  1. I really love this Carolina, you picked the perfect stamp set to CASE Brian! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you have showcased that peacock Carolina , I might have to case that one hun if that is ok. Just love it. Angexxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh course Angela!! You are most welcome to CASE it I have marked the measurements in the post for you :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a great card Carolina.....you did well to get it done in time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! STUNNING & so fun and funky love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the colours you have chosen, gorgeous Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card, Carolina, I love the colours you have chosen. I was so happy to meet you at OnStage and spend some time with you on Friday before the main event yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so great to meet you too Helen! Thank you so stopping by my blog too :) xx till next OnStage.

      Delete
  7. Wow the peacock! I haven't seen this amazing stamp used for awhile. I love how you have used it to create your masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Striking card Carolina-really pulled this colour combo off as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!! amazing work so eye catching really love this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Carolina, that's so amazing! I love the colours and that peacock is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're the peacock queen Carolina! Love how colourful this card is. Awesome job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail! I like the sound of that 'Queen P"

      Delete
  12. Oh, wow, Carolina! Stunning! I've really come to associate that Peacock stamp with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carolina! Your card was my favorite one in the blog hop! I loved the bright colors and the peacock stamp was the perfect one for Brian's CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carolina - this Swallowtail card is one of my all-time favorite cards. So glad you liked it, too. I LOVE what you've done with it - the colors and image come together perfectly Amazing! I am thrilled to hop along with you and your team today! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card, Carolina. Great presentation at Onstage too!šŸ¤“

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for showing me this card in person at onstage! It's amazing & so are you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous... as a swallowtail and as a peacock! Great case!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The choice of the stamp, colours and the font of the sentiment...... just amazing. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Carolina! - Fabulous CASE and card as always. Love the peacock stamp and you've inspired me to try this amazing layout. Love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG Love it! I have both the peacock & the swallowtail stamp, neither of which have seen ink yet. I think I need to CASE both the original and your version Carolina.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you