Thursday 5 May 2016

Teeny Tiny Notebooks

These cute covered notepads make a perfect gift for a friend, teacher or class attendee! I got the idea from my friend Kate Benade. She gifted one to each of the Crazy Crafters who attended the Melbourne Convention in 2014. I made a whole bunch of these as a thank you gift for my new class attendees - they loved them! Perfect for making little notes during class.
 Super cute!!
Try making this notebook! Here's how... 
  •  Measure book front and add a small margin to width (2-5mm) plus at least 5 cm to length
  • Line up cardstock to bottom edge of notebook and score lines where the folds will need to be (so cardstock can wrap around to the back)
  • Adhere cardstock with glue on the back flap only
  • Decorate the front however you want 
See all the retiring items here.. click here
Some items have already sold out -so get in quick to get those last minute favourites.
Be sure to have a look at the Clearance Rack too...click here
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you