If you get lost along the way, you’ll find a list of participating blogs at the bottom of this post. If you’re already hopping, you’ve come from the wonderful Michele Jutrisa. If you’re starting here or continuing on, the next stop is the fabulous Liv Ingle.
Corner Flip card.
- Cardbase in Cherry Cobbler cardstock - A4 cut in half at 14.9cm, scored at 10.5cm
- Make a corner flip card (like Dawn Olchefske)
- Front: Using the largest dies in the Layering Squares framelit set cut one scalloped square in Whisper White and a square in Candy Cane Lane DSP
- Whisper White circle 1-3/4" punch
- Stripes of DSP for the sentiment
- Inside: Crumb Cake Frame 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- Whisper White Panel 3-1/2" x 5-1/4"
- Fussy cut some shapes from Candy Cane Lane DSP
Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!Liv Ingle.
2. Libby Dyson
6. Kelly Kent
8. Delys Cram
11. Barbara Williams
13. Kathryn Ruddick
14. Michele Jutrisa
15. Carolina Evans that's me!!!
16. Liv Ingle
17. Rochelle Blok
18. Emily Campbell
19. Samantha White
20. Andrea Buckland
21. Maree McIntosh
22. Renee Lynch
23. Peta Stephen
24. Jackie Noble
25. Alisa Tilsner