Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. This month we are excited to have a special guest join us Julie Davison from the USA! Now even better we get to CASE a project and hop along with Julie herself! Woo Hoo! We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. The full blog lineup below will help you move along to see all the projects. This is a blog hop you will not want to miss out on!
My inspiration came from this beautiful card. I really love the cut panels. What a fabulous way to spruce up a card design!
I created a soft toned version with the 'Helping Me Grow' stamp set. Instead of colouring the flowers I white embossed the images and sponged colour over the top to reveal the flowers. I love it!
- Cardbase in Sahara Sand cardstock, A4 cut in half at 10.5cm and scored at 14.9cm
- Pool Party Frame 3-3/8" x 5-1/8"
- Whisper White Panel 3" x 4-3/4"
- Stamp and sponge your whisper white panel before making any cuts
- Cut the whisper white panel in half along the 3" side at 1-1/2"
- From the 2 panels, cut a 1-1/2" square - be sure to cut them from opposing ends
Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think! There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!
Full Blog Line Up