Butterfly card http://bit.ly/2fm4OPu
Flower card http://bit.ly/2fLD3k2
Here is my CASE of Amy's cards..
The spotlighting technique is really fun! I love the reverse sides of the Moroccan DSP paper too, the simple patterns are perfect for this type of card.
Try making this dino-rrefic card!
- Cardbase in Whisper White cardstock, A4 cut in half at 10.5cm and scored at 14.9cm
- Basic Black Frame 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- Moroccan DSP Panels 1" x 5-1/2" (cut 2)
- Middle Black Frame 2-1/4" x 5-1/4"
- Whisper White Panel (for stamping) 2" x 5-1/4"
Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!
Full Blog List