Monday, 5 December 2016

Casing Connie Collins #GDP064

I am so happy with how this card turned out! I love bright colours and the fern from Pop of Paradise is definately a top favourite. I was inspired by Connie Collins card over at the Global Design Project with challenge #GDP064. I was inspired by Connie's colour choice - so I used Crushed Curry, Marina Mist, Pacific Point and Old Olive.
Here is my CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit)...
Can you spot the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate I have used on the card front? 
I love it! It takes this card to the next level and makes it look so fancy.
Try making this card!
  • Cardbase in Whisper White Thick cardstock
  • Cut A4 in half at 14.9cm and score at 10.5cm
  • Front:
  • Basic Black Frame 3-1/4" x 4-3/4"
  • Whisper White Panel 3-1/8" x 4-5/8"
  • Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate 2-1/4" x 5-7/8"
  •  Inside:
  • Basic Black Frame 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Whisper White Panel 3-1/2" x 5-1/4"
  Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card, and great use of this stamp set too Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you've used the acetate only on half & all the way to the edge, it looks great! Xx

    ReplyDelete