I love my hubby more than the day we got married and I'm so thankful for the life we share. Our day will be spent on the road as we head to Canberra for the weekend for a friends wedding. What a perfect way to spend our day.. almost re-living our day 10 years ago, and also going to Canberra where we first meet back 18 years ago.
I'm certain the Bride & Groom will love this card! I love its delicate and elegant feel.Try making this card!
- Cardbase in Sahara Sand cardstock
- A4 cut in half at 10.5cm and scored at 14.9cm
- Blushing Bride Frame 3-7/8" x 5-5/8"
- Falling in Love DSP Panel 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- Cut x2 flower dies using the So Detailed Thinlits
- Trim the cut outs to fit the card front and adhere
- Cut and trim the belly band die , don't forget the beautiful embellishments too!
Here we are on our wedding day
The Crazy Crafters have created this AMAZING tutorial bundle for you! With full instructions and step by step photos to create 21 beautiful handmade projects. You will not want to miss out for only $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle
Here is a sneak peak of my project...
You can see the new catalogues here