I have chosen this great project to CASE. I really like this funky Z fold card! With so many gorgeous designer papers in the Occasions catalogue I have pumped out a stack of cards all with this easy fun fold.
Here's my creation. Once I starting cutting the Designer papers I couldn;t stop so I just HAD to make a whole bunch of cards. For the most part I used 4 packs of DSP and Suite Sentiments to create the look. I added some extra stamped images from various sets, mosts from the Occasions catty with the exception of one! Here's a closer look. I have added my dimensions below if you're keen to give it a try too.
Try making these cards!
- Cardbase A4 cut in half @ 10.5cm [4-1/8"]
- Scored @14.9cm & 22.5cm [5-7/8" & 8-7/8"]
- Left Frame 6.7 x 9.8cm [2-5/8" x 3-7/8"]
- Left DSP Panel 6.4 x 9.5cm [2-1/2" x 3-3/4"]
- Centre Frame 7 x 10.5cm [2-3/4" x 4-1/8"]
- Centre Panel 6.7 x 10.2cm [2-5/8" x 4"]
- Frame 9.8 x 14.3 [3-7/8" x 5-5/8"]
- Panel 9.5 x 14cm [3-3/4" x 5-1/2"]
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please take a few moments to leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think. There are so many amazing creations you won't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!
The Crazy Crafters have created this AMAZING tutorial bundle for you! With full instructions and step by step photos to create 21 beautiful handmade projects. You will not want to miss out for only $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle
Full Blog Line Up