Today I am sharing a creation that I made for my team swaps - The Midnight Craft Studio. This was a fun set of cards to create as there's lots of layers, and you know I love layers!
Here's a closer look. I have inked the eggs from this stamp set in the backgound and added some 'flour' by sponging all over the background in White Craft Ink. I have chosen to showcase 3 designs from the Carousel Birthday DSP series. Really they are all gorgeous designs.
Hide the 'joins' in the paper by adding some ribbon. This burlap offers the perfect solution to hiding those not so perfect line ups.
Try making this card!
- Cardbase in Bermuda Bay cardstock
- A4 cut in half @ 10.5cm
- Scored @14.9cm
- Very Vanilla Frame 3-1/4" x 4-1/4"
- Early Espresso Frame 3-1/8" x 4-1/8"
- Very Vanilla scallop - Layering Circle Dies
- Pool Party circle - Stitched Shape Dies
- Carousel Birthday Panels:
- x2 cut @ 1-1/2" x 2" (12 pieces in a 6x6")
- x1 cut @ 2" x 3" (6 pieces in a 6x6")
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please take a few moments to leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think. There are so many amazing creations you won't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!
You can see the new catalogues here