Sunday 3 June 2018

ESAD 2018 Annual Catalogue Launch Blog Hop


Welcome to the ESAD Annual Catalogue Launch Blog Hop! We are Shari g all of our amazing projects with new items from the 2018 Annual Catalogue. I have chosen to share a project that I made for the Sydney Onstage Display boards using Artisan Textures stamp set & the butterfly from SpringtimeImpressions. 

This fun gate gold car with a twist is so beautiful as the butterfly is actually adhered to the inside panel



If you like my colour combination, please share it on your favourite Pinterest board!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please take a few moments to leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think. Please click next to see the fabulous Peta Stephen


https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871


13 comments:

  1. Wow!! How much does your card POP!!
    And I love your take on the 'gate' opening!! Very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love this... Creative opening <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever Carolina, I love the butterfly - the fold makes it looks like it is in full flight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so sweet Carolina! I love how it opens out. You have inspired me to try this type of design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carolia. Stunning colour combination. Thanks for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you've used the Artisan Textures stamp set on the 'gate' opening, really creates some added interest to the layers! The butterfly die cut in glimmer paper is just too gorgeous and I love your take on the gate fold card! Just fabulous! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Carolina, loving this butterfly, and you have used it cleverly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks really striking Carolina very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh now my mind is buzzing with ideas - now I need that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fun card! Love that new butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous gate fold card Carolina, I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the background stamping and your fun gate fold with the glittery butterfly. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cool idea Carolina! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you