Sunday 5 September 2021

Pampered Pets - Split Front Card

This card is too cute! Coastal Cabana reminds me of Tiffany packaging, so this card is truly a a real treat!. 

This fun fold is super easy all you need is a Stampin’ Up!® trimmer to make 2 cuts on the front of the card front, these cuts measure 1.5” each (4cm approx)
Add a panel with your focal images and greetings.
To tie it altogether add a long strip of cardstock that adheres to the end flaps. Doesn’t it look like a dog collar?

Stamp your images inside and you’re done! 

So cool!
If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you