Today I'm sharing some new scrappy cards I have been playing with. I'm making 'room' for all the new goodies coming soon, especially new DSP papers so this has been a great way to use up the last remaining pieces of DSP I have for these suites.
These were my favourite die cuts, all the plants look so pretty
How about a card perfect for any Baker or someone who likes to cook
I lied, it is FANCY!
My mum is going to love this card! She is an avid sewer, shes a fabulous quilter
Lets pamper ourselves
I had used all the pre de cuts so I hand cut the images frim the DSP
And lastly the one for the reader!
Transport yourself to a quiet library somewhere....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you