Today I'm sharing the last of these cards. I had so much fun making these and using up some of the last bits of DSP.
Love the rich dark tones here with Real Red, Secret Sea and Blackberry Bliss
Those drinks look dangerously good enough to devour!
I really enjoy fussy cutting images especially the ones on the edge of the paper and using these on the inside of my cards. Theres no way I'm binning them just because they're not a full image.
This combination is a little 'sweeter' but a classic combination of Old Olive and Purples, Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss and Bubble Bath
I can just smell that sprig of lavender!
Some more fussy cut images for the inside.
Lastly a fun, more colourful combination, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green for the drinks with a Strawberry Slush background
This has been such a great way to showcase all the sides of the DSP pack.
How cute is that jug pitcher?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you