Friday, 14 August 2026

Regal Balloon Festoon

 Today I'm sharing a fun balloon card I made with very Regal deep tone shades of cardstock. I love making new and interesting card colour combinations and today I have paired Shaded Spruce, Berry Burst, Gorgeous Grape and Blueberry Bushel together.

These balloon really pop in these tones don't you think?
Some have been raised with Foam dimensionals. 
I think what really makes these pop is the shine detail. I cut these in:
Balmy Blue (on Blueberry Bushel)
Soft Sea Foam (on Shaded Spruce)
Bubble Bath (on Berry Burst)
and Highland Heather for Gorgeous Grape - however I didnt end up adding it to the final card. 
Like the background of the card front, I stamped the confetti image in Daffodil Delight to the inside too. 
A really wonderful bundle, you'l be suprised how big the Balloon dies actually are, well worth the purchase. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you