Thursday 2 October 2014

Life's Adventure - Quick gift packaging

Hi Everyone
Here's a quick look at some little thank you gifts I recently gave out. I really do work with some super motivated and hardworking people so a big thank you Ryan and Alex. Today's project features a Hostess set - Life's Adventure. Wow such a great set with lots of versatility for all kinds of occasions. 
As these gifts were for men, I decided to use the more masculine incolours Mossy Meadow & Lost Lagoon. I've used matching cardstock, ink and of course matching ribbon too.

These hip flask bottle decorations measure approx 3 1/2" x 7". I used the 1" circle punch to create the hole for the neck of the bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you