Monday 24 June 2013

A busy couple of weeks
















Hi everyone!
Since my last post 2 weeks ago, I have barely stopped, even for a couple of tea!
I was buried deep in a wedding invitations order that I can't wait to show you after the couples big day. But more recently my fellow stamping friends and I 'The Crazy Crafters' have been collecting donations for theAustralian Cancer Council. Yesterday we set up a Stampin'Up! Stall at the Werribee Plaza and collected even more donations from the local community. 
We had such a great day and we'd like to thank all the people that stopped past, donated and chatted to us. The Fundraiser draw for Stampin' Up! products will be drawn in just a few days so watch this space! 
Here are a couple of photos from the day!
Thanks for visiting my blog, enjoy!


Our beautiful set up at Werribee Plaza


Just some of the AMAZING Stampin' Up! prizes donated by Stampin' Up! Australia




Registration forms for our Fundraiser Draw

Stamp & Play area

Just some samples to inspire our customers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you