Monday 24 June 2013

Only 1 week left!!

How quickly time flies when you're a busy mum of two & a crafty Stampin' Up! demo like myself!  It seems only a few weeks ago I was drooling over the 2012/13 Stampin Up Annual catalogue, highlighting every page with exciting new stamp sets & accessories that I could not wait to get my hands on.  And here I find myself again, rubbing my little hands together impatiently waiting for the chance to start ordering from the new 2013/14 Catalogue which launches in 1 weeks time on July 2nd.

To get your copy for only $10 AUD delivered to you send me a Paypal payment to ryancarolina@yahoo.com.au & I will ship one out to you.  (Australian residents only)

There are also some retiring products still available.. here are a few of my favourites which I will surely miss! Email me ASAP to get yours ordered by 30 June 2013. studioevansbycarolina@gmail.com.au


Thanks for visiting my blog.
Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you