Thursday 4 July 2013

Its here!!! The new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue

Hi Everyone
I have been away from the computer this past week because I have been pouring all my attention to all the delicious goodies in the new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue. I already have a wish list as long as  my arms and legs!! If you too can't wait for your goodies, drop me an email to order your copy of the annual catalgue for only $10 delivered or to place your product order.

As a teaser... here are some of the MUST get items on my wishlist.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Enjoy






The NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue

Pistachio Pudding 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Ribbon Trim Item Code: 130020

Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper Item Code: 130131

Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set Item Code: 130327 Clear Mount

Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder Item Code: 130917

Hexagon Punch Item Code: 130919

Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds Item Code: 131272


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you