Friday 23 August 2013

For a Princess

In a household of just boys I love love love creating girly things! Here are 2 cards I recently made for a Fairy Princess Birthday Party. Sometimes I wish I had my very own magic wand!
Enjoy


Current Stampin' Up! Supplies: Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder & Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Melon Mambo & Wisteria Wonder, Tools: Bigshot, Top Note Die, Ovals Framelits, Paper Snips, Foam Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive,Accessories: Basic Jewel Rhinestones, White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon


Current Stampin' Up! Supplies: Cardstock: Whisper White, Perfect Plum & Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Perfect Plum, Stamp Sets: Memorable Moments, Itty Bitty Banners, Tools: (Star Cut free hand) 1" Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Punch,Paper Snips, NEW! Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Foam Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Accessories: Stitiched Satin Ribbon Primrose Petals.

Thanks for visiting my blog


1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Carolina. So nice to see the Princess stamp again - that was one set that I certainly got plenty of use from.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you