Friday 23 August 2013

Safari Punch Art Card

I'm really enjoying creating with my punches and when I was asked to create a Safari Themed card for a little Girls 1st birthday I came up with this cute and fun easel card.  Here it is.
Enjoy


Current Stampin' Up! Supplies: Cardstock:Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant.
Background Setting: Clouds - Cupcake Builder Punch, Pool Party inked around edges, Basic Black Marker, Stamp Sets: Take Care (tree), Memorable Moments (Numbers)  Tools: BigShot,Scallop Edge Punch (grass section), Paper Snips, Foam Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Inside Balloon: 1" & 1 1/4" Circles
* Lion: Chocolate Chip & So Saffron cardstock, 1 3/4" Scallop, 1 3/8" circle for face. Owl Builder punch for body, cheeks, nose and ears. Bird Punch for tail.
* Girrafe: Rose Red & Pink Cardstock, 1 3/8" Circle and Small Oval for face, Owl Builder punch for ears, eyes and neck circles, Boho Blossoms for tuft of hair (Soft Suede), Cupcake Builder for Antennae.


Thanks for visiting my blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you