Friday 16 August 2013

Game of Thrones - Punch Art Birthday Card

Having never seen or heard about Game of Thrones before making this awesome card, I'm pretty happy with the end result! Fans of the show will automatically recognise the Direwolf, but the first thing I thought of when I was searching Google was "cool I get to use my new mosaic punch!" Some hand cutting, mosaic punches and a bit of layering and here it is... 
Enjoy.



Google Image search

Current Stampin' Up! Supplies: Cardstock - Sahara Sand (card base), Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey.
Versamark Inkpad, White Emboss Powder, Heat tool, Mosaic Punch, Basic Grey Inkpad & Marker, Paper snips, Snail adhesive, Dimensionals, Boho Blossoms punch, Scallop Edge Punch (greeting) & Delicate Doilies Stamp set.

Thanks for visiting my blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you