Friday 2 August 2013

Minion Madness!!

My good stamping pal Petra Tailor at Tailored to You Craft recently saw a beautiful card made by Tanya Bell (website currently unavailable) and so set me a challenge to make a MINION card!
Here is my CASE'd version (copy and selectively edit). I love these little characters they're so funny and cute - never heard of them before? For those of you that have seen these little critters everywhere and don't know where they have come from, they are from the kids films 'Despicable Me'.

Enjoy
Cute 'CARL' the Minion - he's a lot larger than I originally intended!
The front is simple "Thanks a MINION" - the suprise is inside!

My first attempt at a pop up card - not bad!!




Tricks of the trade! Multiple thank you stamps stuck onto an acrylic block and coloured in with Stampin-write markers.

Current Supplies used: Cardstocks - Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Grey, Chocolate Chip. Markers - Basic Black, Old Olive, NEW! Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango. Punches/Bighsot Dies - X-Large Scallop Circle (for minion greeting)
Carl Mnion made from: Hearts Framelits, Circles (body), Word Window Punch (pocket), Small Oval punch (feet), Boho Blossoms (hands), Circles Punches: 1/2", 1", 1 1/4" 1 3/8".


Thanks for visiting my blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you