Friday 31 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Burger and Chips - so real I could eat them!

Hi Everyone

I have a quick Punch art card to share with you today. This large A5 Card with Burger and Chips, is complete with a napkin made from the "I Am Me" Designer Series Paper Pack looks so scrummy looking I could have eaten them!

Enjoy...



Current Stampin' Up! Supplies: 
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whistper White, Chips - So Saffro, & Daffodil Delight, Burger - Garden Green, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron, Real Red, Early Espresso & More Mustard (retired)
Ink: Real red, Early Espresso, So Saffron
Stamp Sets: Label Love, Gorgeous Grunge
Tools: BigShot,Label Punch, Oval Framelits, Word Window, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1" Circle punch, Paper Snips, Foam Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you