Wednesday 19 February 2014

Yippee-Skippee - Olympic Games Punch Art

Hi Everyone!
Today I have a super cool quick Punch art card for you.  I've been playing around with some Punch art in preparation for our Crazy Crafters March Blog Hop - coming soon so watch this space! I have also been neglecting my craft studio for the past 12 days but only because I am an Olympics fanatic.  Every 2 years I tune in and lose myself to the highly emotional, charged up coverage of the Olympic games.  I'm not one that discriminates either, so whether it be Summer or Winter - I'm there! Well, here at home but you get the point.   
Enjoy!

Here is todays card - love love love the Yippee-Skippee! Stamp set.  Its so fitting for this card, which I made in support of all the Aussie competitors at Sochi this year... "Yippee Skippee".

 
 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=131344&dbwsdemoid=4005871


Studio Evans Quick Tip:
Punch the smaller of the circles first, then you'll be able to see and create the perfect boarder.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=177&dbwsdemoid=4005871
 

Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you