Monday 10 February 2014

My very first Teacher Treats for Valentines Day

Hi Everyone!

I hope you have been enjoying all the beautiful creations that I have been creating lately, especially with the super cool new products from the Occassions Catalogue. 

Here is a quick and simple treat card that I have created for my sons Kindy Teachers.

This mini card measures 3x3". I cut a piece of DSP (Designer Series Paper) to size, 2 7/8 x 2 7/8", and cut a scallop heart out of the middle - from the Hearts A Flutter Framelits Set  - with my bigshot. The DSP is just one of the many very pretty designs in the NEW Fresh Prints Paper Stack.
Fresh Prints Paper Stack - 48 double sided sheets!
Hearts a Flutter Framelits - so cute!!
I used a couple of Mini Glue Dots to stick the Valentines Day chocolates to the card front - hmm yummy.  Although the stamped greeting on the inside is now retired (Perfectly You) - any greeting will compliment this quick and easy card. 

Enjoy
Thanks for visiting my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you