Wednesday 18 June 2014

Wedding Money Card - Eastern Elegance

Hi Everyone

As I eargerly await the launch of the NEW 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue - I have been trying to use up my stash of retiring DSP's.  By far my favourite this past year has been Eastern Elegance and only yesterday I posted a set of Thank You Notes cards.  Here is a beautiful Money Wedding Card I recently created.  The base card is made with Shimmery White cardstock - its really pretty!

Stampin' Up! Eastern Elegance Wedding Money Card
And a matching envelope of course!
Stampin' Up! Eastern Elegance Wedding Money Card
Tiered 3D Cake layered on the Smoky Slate belly band slides right off
Stampin' Up! Eastern Elegance Wedding Money Card

Stampin' Up! Eastern Elegance Wedding Money Card Inside
A money pocket on the far right hand side makes it perfect for Wishing Well Wedding Requests.
Stampin' Up! Eastern Elegance Wedding Money Card Label Love
 Stampin' Up! Items used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you