Thursday 3 July 2014

Introducing the NEW 2014-2016 In Colours

Hi Everyone

It's so exciting to introduce the NEW In Colours!!! *squeal*. They are Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow & Tangelo Twist. Don't they look fab! I used the new Moonlight DSP Paper Stack for the backgrounds which highlights Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon, and I just made my own matching paper for the Mossy Meadow and Tangelo Twist cards - can you even tell the difference?  I think I should design for Stampin' Up!...well maybe one day!

All the greetings in the Something to Say Stamp set fit nicely inside the 1 3/4" circle.

 Do you love the knotch? Check out the Envelope Punch Board below
If you like the knotch on the side of the cards you'll love the Envelope Punch Board


Here's what I used to make these cool cards! Click the pic to shop online.
Thanks for visting my blog! Stay tuned for more New Catty creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you