Friday 4 July 2014

Punch Art Card - George and Dinosaur (Peppa Pig)

Hi Everyone

Punch Art is my thing! I love it and another thing I love, love love, is how this Punch Art George & Dinosaur (Peppa Pig) has come together! Stampin' Up! always seem to have the perfect colour match for all my projects - love that! I think you'll agree they look adorable but maybe next time I'll turn Dinosaurs' head to face George! Opps.  My favourite parts of this card is how with an Owl punch cut out and a circle punch I was able to easily create Dinosaurs body and George's Bakers Twine (Thick) tail - perfect! 

Here's my card

The majority is Punch Art - just a couple of fiddly pieces are free hand cut. Some retired punches were used but can easily be substituted for others.
Thanks for visiting my blog 


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you