Tuesday 26 August 2014

A Work of Art - In Colour Card

Hi Everyone

Today's card is one I made with the new In Colours and the very beautiful stamp set "Work of Art"
I've always been a little hesitate of the new In a Colours, maybe it's just human nature to naturally resist change but over the past 3 years I have come to look forward to what the new In Colours will be - and I'm never disappointed. 
I love how SU are very in-tune with 'in designs' and the latest 'in colours' - it's true, look around you will see these colours popping up everywhere.

Here's my card and all the products I used.
Coloured Rhinestones?? Easy! Colour the any rhinestone with a blendabilities marker.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Thanks for visiting today





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you