Sunday 31 August 2014

Crazy Crafters RAK July Swap Card

Hi Everyone

The Crazy Crafters have started a new monthly RAK card swap. It's such a great idea, thanks Janet for suggesting it to the group!  I chat to these wonderfully creative ladies almost everyday - thanks Facebook - and I'm thrilled to be able to create and send them something made by me. 
My July recipient was Angela Lorenz. I was inspired by the cards Angela had made using Project Life Everyday Adventures Pack and here is my card...

This card size is a regular C6 card (A5 folded) luckily for me Angela is not a long name! 
The new polymer stamps are so great, I love that they are clear the whole way through. I stamped 'angela' error free first time! 
I love these new wooden embellishments you can stamp directly onto them or paste on a stamped image as I have here.  

Stampin Up Supplies used:

Stay tuned for more monthly Crazy Crafter RAK swap cards.
Thanks for visiting my blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you