Thursday 29 January 2015

Big News Baby Card

Hi Everyone

A super quick card today as I found out my dear friends are having a baby! I'm super excited as its going to be a little boy - another member to our boys club! (seriously no girls have been born in 5 years!)

I love Bermuda Bay - its definately my favourity colour right now.  I've embossed the sentiment in GOLD emboss powder, and then coloured the insie of the lettering with a marker.
The brush stroke stamps from Work of Art make a great background too. I stamped the middle one first and stamped off once for the other 2 to create a lighter shade of the same colour, a little bow and some sequins to finish it all off and its ready to go!

Here is my card...

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you