Friday 30 January 2015

Melon Mambo Blended Bloom with Hope Flowers

Hi Everyone

I love the simple yet striking look of this card. My friend who I gave this to, loves loves loves HOT PINK. I keep telling her there's no such colour anymore - its now called Melon Mambo! You know you're a craft addict when you see things in 'SU colours' - you know what I'm talking about!

Earn the MELON MAMBO, DAFFODIL DELIGHT & SMOKY SLATE Blendabilities for FREE during Sale-a-bration! Each $90 order will earn you a free item from the 2015 Saleabration Catalogue - click here to choose your free item.

Can you see the faint grey colouring around the edge of the flower and stems?? This technique I picked up a while ago. At first glance you don't really notice it and thats the point.  What is helps to do is 'lift' the flowers from the page and make them appear 3D when they aren't. Pretty neat trick!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you