Tuesday 6 January 2015

Framelit Memory Board Tag Embellishments

Hi Everyone 

Today project is one I helped my friend Irene with.  Irene is so very talented, she made this photo memory board from scratch! With the help of some awesome Stampin' Up! Products we were able to create these embellished tags to fancy it up. Such a neat idea for a gift, in this case a birthday gift. 

The Chalk Talk tag die sit so nicely on the twine.

The Heshan background and rustic twine was our inspiration for the design of the tags

 
Framelits are my best friend. These tags were made easily and quickly with the help of my bigshot and Framelit sets. 
How many sets do you think I used? 

Stampin' Up Supplies:
Did you guess correctly? Answer: I used 7 Framelit sets.

Thanks for visiting today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you