Tuesday 17 February 2015

Sketched Birthday with Gold Glitz

Hi Everyone

My beautiful niece turned 17! Wow that's so scary!! It made me think back when I was the same age... 10 years or so....hmmm well more like 18 actually! Eeeeek.  At 17, I became an Aunty, I moved countries, held a full drivers licence (NZ) and had dreams of joining the police force. Sooo scary for lots of reasons..but im sure she's thrilled, only one more year until she's "an adult".

I've stamped my own background with stamps from the "Sketched Birthday" set and coloured the cake with Melon Mambo & Wisteria Wonder blendies. How about some sparkle? Yes please. I really like the Dazzling Details (glitter glue) the glue is high quality,its not clumpy and is easy to manoeuvre. Here I've used Gold Glitz.

Earn your blendablities for Free - available until 31st March with Saleabration, ask me how.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you